This document is intended to illustrate the type of cookies used while browsing the website www.trullilovely.com. Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (e.g. the site) to the user’s Internet browser, automatically stored by the latter on the computer and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (first-party cookies);
- by managers unrelated to the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the manager himself. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
Types of cookies and purposes:
– anonymous navigation cookies, necessary to allow users to navigate correctly on www.trullilovely.com, use all the functions and access secure areas.
– analytical cookies to anonymously verify the use of the website by users, to optimize, improve and update navigation in accordance with user preferences,
– anonymous profiling cookies, managed by third parties in order to propose commercial communications in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net, inherent to the sponsored ads offered in search engines (e.g. Google Adwords) and the use of e-mails (e.g. Payclick)
This information is anonymous, and used only for statistical or commercial purposes within the limits specified above. In particular, Trullilovely could use anonymous commercial cookies to show advertisements that direct to other websites, based on the products viewed in previous navigations. These cookies are usually placed by trusted third parties (such as Google through remarketing for display advertising), however, Trullilovely does not allow these companies to collect personal information relating to users. This means that anonymity will be guaranteed and personal data will not be used by other websites or marketing databases.
In light of the above summary, it is noted that the website www.trullilovely.com may use, even in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Group of Work pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing.
- persistent, are cookies that remain stored on the computer’s hard drive until they expire or are deleted by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), by setting the highest level of protection.
- technicians, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the user’s prior and informed consent. This category also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- non-technical, are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not previously been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
o Analitycs, are the cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, downloaded content, types of interactions carried out, etc.).
o Widgets, this category includes all those graphic components of a program’s user interface, which aims to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. By way of example, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube cookies are widgets.
o Advertising, this category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
o Web beacons, this category includes snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for various purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
Trullilovely will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or let third parties install some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or have our partners acquire statistical information in anonymous and aggregate form relating to your navigation on the pages of the website www.trullilovely.com
In particular, these are cookies relating to the following statistical analysis services:
- Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it
Cookies for which consent is required
Subject to the user’s consent, through one of the simplified methods described in the information presented at the time of accessing the website www.trullilovely.com or following the instructions referred to in this information, Trullilovely may install and / or let third-party companies install additional cookies, so-called profiling, for which you can choose to modify or revoke the consent given in whole or in part through the following links:
Through the website www.trullilovely.com, Facebook, if you give your consent, will be able to process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services. https://www.facebook.com/policies/ Cookies/
Through the website www.trullilovely.com, Instagram, if you give your consent, will be able to process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services. https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
The website www.trullilovely.com has activated the advertising functions of Google Analytics, the advertising functions implemented are: reports on demographic data and on the interests of Google Analytics. The activation of these advertising functions allows Google Analytics to collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to the data collected through a standard implementation of Google Analytics. The website www.trullilovely.com collects and uses data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (e.g. age, gender and interests) from Google Analytics and the Google Analytics functions implemented based on the display advertising (e.g. remarketing, Google Analytics demographic and interest reports) for statistical and audience analysis purposes only. The data is collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (e.g. Google Analytics). The website www.trullilovely.com and third party suppliers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and publish ads based on the previous user visits. It is possible to disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize the ads of the Google Display Network in the following ways: – Using the Ad Settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads
– Through the components currently available for deactivation Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How to change or disable cookie preferences through your browser
It is also possible to manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site www.trullilovely.com, for these reasons it is advisable to periodically consult the cookies policy to check preferences. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/it/deleteprivate.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
– in general, from the browser settings (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc.) it is possible to establish which cookies you want to receive and which not. To find out where to find the aforementioned settings, use the “Help” button on the browser or consult the specific instructions provided for each type of browser used.
– visitors can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and personalize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preference Manager;
– to disable third-party cookies that allow the personalization of advertising according to the behavior on the website, visit the websites www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) members who have inserted advertising cookies on your computer.